New! A Moisturizer and Lubricant for Vaginal Dryness
We are excited to introduce Sage Personal Moisturizer and Lubricant, a water-based moisturizer designed to supplement your natural lubrication and provide temporary relief from vaginal dryness. Vaginal dryness is a common complaint for older women due to declining estrogen levels, but there are a handful of other factors that lead to decreased production of natural fluids, including: breastfeeding, some fertility and cancer medications, cigarette smoking – even excessive stress and exercise can lead to vaginal dryness. Quality of life matters – don’t let vaginal dryness keep you from enjoying your life.
A 2-in-1 Lubricant for Your Intimate Comfort
Vaginal dryness impacts your comfort as you move through your daily activities, and also decreases the pleasure of intimacy. Sage Personal Moisturizer and Lubricant is a 2-in-1 gel that supplements your natural lubrication to provide temporary relief of vaginal dryness throughout the day and to enhance comfort and pleasure during intercourse. Ever wished for a lubricant that will moisturize too? Sage is a double duty choice.
Think Twice Before Using Coconut Oil
You will love Sage both for what is contains, and for what it doesn’t. Sage is a water-based lubricant that is pH matched and isotonic. Sage is made without coating oils, parabens, glycerol, or estrogen and formulated with lactic acid, Clary sage, and xylose, Sage has the right combination of ingredients to support your vaginal health, while providing much desired temporary relief from vaginal dryness. With Sage it is possible to alleviate dryness while supporting your overall vaginal health.
- REPLENISHES YOUR NATURAL LUBRICATION – Use Every Few Days or As Needed for Temporary Relief of Vaginal Dryness and to Enhance Pleasure and Comfort During Intercourse
- INTENDED TO TEMPORARILY RELIEVE VAGINAL DRYNESS That is Associated with Aging, Breastfeeding, Fertility Medications, Chemotherapy, Stress, or Smoking
- EACH BOX INCLUDES ONE 40-GRAM TUBE and 2 REUSABLE APPLICATORS – Each Tube Provides 12 Applications
- MADE WITHOUT PARABEN PRESERVATIVES – Parabens Have Been Associated with A Variety of Health Concerns
- CONTAINS NO GLYCEROL – Lubricants Containing Glycerol May Negatively Impact Healthy Bacteria in the Vagina and Dehydrate Vaginal Cells
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY VAGINAL pH WITH AN ADVANCED pH BUFFERING SYSTEM, including Lactic Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, and Sodium Hydroxide
- INCLUDES the ESSENTIAL OIL of Salvia sclarea – Commonly Known as Clary Sage, this Botanical has Natural Antibacterial Activity
- SAGE IS ISOTONIC – Unlike Lubricants that are Hypertonic and Dehydrate Cells, Sage Will Keep Your Cells Hydrated and Healthy
- EACH BATCH OF FINISHED PRODUCT IS CAREFULLY TESTED to Ensure It Meets Strict Specifications for pH, Viscosity and Osmolality
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA in an ISO 13485 and GMP-certified Facility.
Is Vaginal Dryness Impacting Your Quality of Life?
Vaginal dryness is something most women experience at some point in their life, but few women talk about. When your vaginal health is optimal, the cells in the vaginal wall secrete moisture that keeps your sensitive tissues hydrated. If natural lubrication is scarce, you might experience burning, irritation, itching and painful intercourse. While vaginal dryness is most common in older women due to declining estrogen levels, there are a handful of other factors that lead to decreased production of natural fluids, including: breastfeeding, some fertility and cancer medications, cigarette smoking – even excessive stress and exercise can lead to vaginal dryness. There are many products that claim to provide relief from vaginal dryness, but some products, like douches, do more harm than good. Sage is a water-based moisturizer and lubricant that is pH-matched and isotonic for your maximum comfort and hydration, and is formulated with lactic acid to support optimal vaginal pH and promote a healthy vaginal ecosystem.
Intimate Lubricants: Should I Choose a Water-based, Silicone-based, or Oil-based lubricant?
Intimate lubricants fall into three categories: Water-based, Silicone-Based or Oil-Based. While each type has some advantages, water-based lubricants are a popular choice because they tend to be less irritating to sensitive skin and tissues than silicone-based and oil-based lubricants. Also, water-based lubricants tend to be less messy, rinse off your body quickly, and won’t stain clothes or sheets. Oil-based lubricants can coat your vaginal tissues, and over time may lead to imbalances in the vaginal ecosystem. While water-based lubes offer a natural, slippery feel, they don’t tend to last as long as silicone and oil-based lubes, so reapplying during intercourse might be necessary. Sage Personal Moisturizer and Lubricant is a water-based lubricant that promotes comfort and pleasure during intimacy. And, following intercourse, Sage will continue to moisturize your vaginal tissues.
US Patent #10,357,527 and international patent pending