First Probiotic Targeted for Male Sperm Support
FH PRObiotic for Men is the newest addition to our line of male fertility supplements. With six unique strains of friendly bacteria – Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus plantarum, and Lactobacillus acidophilus – FH PRObiotic is designed to help replenish friendly bacteria – a healthy balance between friendly and unfriendly bacteria is well known to support overall health, and emerging research suggests a role for probiotics in supporting male fertility and sperm health.
Tip the Scales In Favor Of Healthy Bacteria
Each of us has a unique microbiome, a collection of trillions of microrganisms – some friendly, some unfriendly – that live inside our body. We are learning more and more every day about the role this microbiome plays in supporting overall health, but this we know for sure: obesity, subpar diets (high in fat, sugar and processed foods), stress, and lack of exercise can cause an imbalance in the amount of healthy bacteria compared to unfriendly bacteria present in our microbiome. With FH PRObiotic, you can help your body replenish friendly bacteria, which we are now learning is important for male fertility and sperm health.
Six Strains of Friendly Bacteria Chosen Specifically for Male Fertility Support*
With six unique strains of friendly bacteria – Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus acidophilus – FH PRObiotic is designed to help replenish friendly bacteria that support sperm health. While it is not yet fully understood how oral probiotics benefit sperm health, it has been theorized that by replenishing healthy bacteria in the gut, testicles and prostate, there is a reduction in inflammation and oxidative stress, as well as healthy production of testosterone – all of which supports sperm health.
- HEALTHY BACTERIAL BALANCE IS IMPORTANT FOR SPERM HEALTH – FH PRObiotic Helps to Replenish Friendly Bacteria
- 6 STRAINS CHOSEN SPECIFICALLY TO SUPPORT MALE FERTILITY – Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus acidophilus for a Total of 7.5 BILLION CFU (Colony Forming Units)
- JUST ONE CAPSULE PER DAY – Each Bottle Provides a 30-day Supply
- A WELL-ROUNDED APPROACH TO FERTILITY SUPPORT – Combine FH PRObiotic with FH PRO for Men and FH PRO Omega 3
- DON’T FORGET ABOUT YOUR PARTNER – Healthy Bacterial Balance is Important for Women Too – IsoFresh Probiotic Offers 10 Billion CFU from 5 Strains of Friendly Bacteria Chosen Specifically to Support Female Reproductive Health.
- MADE WITHOUT GLUTEN OR SOY – Suitable for Vegetarians
- NO REFRIGERATION NECESSARY – A Unique, Specially-Designed Bottle with a Safe, Inner Liner Ensures Potency and Freshness
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA Using Imported and Domestic Ingredients in a GMP-certified Manufacturing Facility
Do testicles have their own microbiome?
Until very recently, it was believed that the testes (testicles) were a completely “microbiologically sterile” environment, meaning that no bacteria – good or bad – lived naturally in this important male reproductive organ. Researchers are now finding, however, that testicles do in fact have a microbiome, and that men with different levels of sperm health and fertility have a different combination of bacteria. This discovery has led to the development of one of the key theories about how oral probiotics support sperm health – by providing healthy strains of bacteria, it changes the bacterial composition – shifting to a more healthy ratio of beneficial to unfriendly bacteria – in the testicular microbiome.
What is a Colony Forming Unit?
The healthy bacteria provided in a probiotic supplement like FH PRObiotic are measured in CFUs, which stands for Colony Forming Units. A Colony Forming Unit refers to the active and/or live bacteria in the supplement. Only active bacteria are able to divide and form colonies, which ultimately leads to the recolonization of friendly bacteria in the vagina. FH PRObiotic contains a total of 7.5 billion CFUs per daily dose (one capsule), meaning that each day you will receive 7.5 billion bacteria that are active and ready to colonize.
Are the bacteria in FH PRObiotic alive?
The probiotic strains of bacteria in FH PRObiotic are flash frozen with liquid nitrogen and then freeze dried to remove the moisture from them, placing them into a suspended animation state. Suspended animation is basically a hibernation of the cells, so they stop all metabolic function. As soon as the probiotics reach your digestive tract and are exposed to moisture, they are rehydrated and their metabolism starts back up. This process of freeze-drying the probiotics allows for a more stable product, which doesn’t require refrigeration.[/col] [/row]