Last Updated: 09/07/2021
Click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section:
- Information We Obtain
- How We Use The Information We Obtain
- Automated Collection Of Data
- Information Sharing
- Data Transfers
- Your Rights And Choices
- Notice To California Residents
- Other Online Services And Third-Party Features
- Retention Of Personal Information
- How We Protect Personal Information
- How To Contact Us
Information We Obtain
In connection with your use of the Services, you may provide personal information to us in various ways. The types of personal information we obtain include:
- contact information (such as name, email address, shipping address, postal code, telephone number, and personal ID);
- login credentials to create an account on the Services (such as email address and password);
- information contained on your social media public profile, to the extent you decide to create an account on the Services using your social media account;
- user generated content related to product reviews, comments, questions and answers;
- payment information, such as name, billing address, account number, and payment card details (including card number, expiration date and security code) for payments processed by us. To the extent any payments are processed by any other third parties such as PayPal, then the privacy policies of those parties shall govern such information;
- order history, including information about products purchased or viewed on the Services;
- details you provide through contests, sweepstakes and surveys;
- social media information, such as social media handles, content and other data shared with us through third-party features that you use on our Services (such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets and plugins offered by social media services like Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube) or posted on social media pages (such as our social media pages or other pages accessible to us);
- other personal information contained in content you submit on the Services, such as through our “Contact Us” feature or other customer support tools; and
- country/region and language preference based on mobile device settings and/or IP;
- IP address, device, operating system, and browser information that we detect.
How We Use The Information We Obtain
We will use the information we obtain through the Services as needed to fulfill our contractual obligation to provide you with the products and services you request, to deliver products ordered (including, but not limited to, transportation and customs clearance through related third party service providers).
We will also use the information we obtain through the Services if we have a legitimate interest to do so, including to support the following functions and activities:
- establishing and managing your account;
- communicating with you about your account or transactions and sending you information about features and enhancements;
- processing claims in connection with our products and services, and keeping you informed about the status of your order;
- posting your product reviews and managing our Reviews program;
- improving and customizing your experience with the Services, including providing recommendations based on your preferences;
- identifying and authenticating you so you may use the Services;
- marketing our products to you and providing you with promotions, including special deals, coupons, discounts and chances to win contests;
- responding to your requests and inquiries and providing customer support;
- operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new services; enhancing and improving our Services; managing our communications; analyzing our user base and Services; performing data analytics and market research; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- protecting against, identifying and preventing fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- communicating with you about changes to our policies.
In addition, we will use your contact information to send you Health Newsletters, emails, push notifications and in-app notifications about our products, services, sales and special offers if you sign up to receive them and have not opted out.
We may combine information we obtain about you through our websites with the information obtained through our apps for the purposes described above. We also may use the information we obtain in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection or otherwise with your consent.
Automated Collection Of Data
When you use our Services or open our emails, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as browser cookies, web beacons, device identifiers, server logs and other technologies. The information we obtain in this manner may include your device IP address, domain name, identifiers associated with your devices, device and operating system type and characteristics, web browser characteristics, language preferences, clickstream data, your interactions with our Services (such as the web pages you visit, links you click and features you use), the pages that led or referred you to our Services, dates and times of access to our Services, and other information about your use of our Services.
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. We and our third-party service providers may use beacons in emails to help us track response rates, identify when our emails are accessed or forwarded, and for other purposes listed above.
To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before placing cookies or similar technologies on your computer. You can stop certain types of cookies from being downloaded on your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your web browser. Most web browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new browser cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu. In addition, your mobile device settings may allow you to prohibit mobile app platforms (such as Apple and Google) from sharing certain information obtained by automated means with app developers and operators such as us. Our Services are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers. Please note that without cookies or other automated tools we use to collect this type of data, you may not be able to use all the features of our Services.
The following types of cookies are used on the Services:
Internal Cookies Essential For The Services To Function
We use first-party cookies to help enable the Services to function, including to (1) keep track of preferences you specify while you use the Services, (2) access your information when you log into the Services to provide you with customized content and (3) manage the security of the Services.
Third-Party Web Analytics Cookies
Through our Services, we may obtain personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party apps, websites, devices and other online services. On our Services, we use third-party online analytics services, such as those of Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these analytics services use automated technologies to collect data (such as email address, IP addresses, cookies and other device identifiers) to evaluate, for example, use of our Services and to diagnose technical issues. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
Through our Services, both we and certain third parties may collect information about your online activities to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests. You may see our ads on other websites or mobile apps because we participate in advertising networks. Ad networks allow us to target our messaging to users considering demographic data, users’ inferred interests and browsing context. These networks track users’ online activities over time by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of browser cookies, web beacons, device identifiers, server logs, web beacons and other similar technologies. The networks use this information to show ads that may be tailored to individuals’ interests, to track users’ browsers or devices across multiple websites and apps, and to build a profile of users’ online browsing and app usage activities. The information our ad networks may collect includes data about users’ visits to websites and apps that participate in the relevant ad networks, such as the pages or ads viewed and the actions taken on the websites or apps. This data collection takes place both on our Services and on third-party websites and apps that participate in the ad networks. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
To learn how to opt out of ad network interest-based advertising in the U.S., please visit www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. In the European Union, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Third-Party Cookies Intended To Improve The Interactivity Of The Services
Our Services also support certain third-party services, including social sharing buttons (such as Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter), Tweet lists from Twitter and videos posted on the Services from YouTube. These features use third-party cookies that are placed directly on your device by these services. The privacy practices of these third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy notices of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review.
It may be necessary to disclose information about you under the following circumstances: (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; (6) in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation); or (7) otherwise with your consent.
Your Rights And Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we obtain about you.
1) Communication and Email Marketing
If you have created an account with us, you can change your communication preferences by logging into your account and clicking on “Communication Preferences”. To the extent provided by applicable law, you also can object to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes and unsubscribe from our marketing mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails or contacting us as specified in the How to Contact Us section below. We will apply your preferences going forward.
2) Information Request and Removal
To the extent provided by applicable law, you may: (1) request access to the personal information we maintain about you; (2) request that we update, correct, amend, or erase your information; or (3) request the restriction of our use of your personal information, by contacting us as specified in the How to Contact Us section below.
If you are located in the EEA, to the extent provided by applicable law, you also may object to the use of your personal information in certain situations in which we use that information based on our legitimate interests, as described above. In addition, to the extent provided by applicable law, you may receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, your personal information you have provided to us based on your consent or a contract to which you are party. You have the right to have this information transmitted to another company, where it is technically feasible. To exercise these rights, please contact us as specified in the How to Contact Us section below.
Depending on your location, you may have the right to file a complaint with a privacy regulator if you are not satisfied with our response.
Notice To California Residents
Subject to certain limits under California law, California residents may ask us to provide them with: (1) a list of certain categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (2) the identity of those third parties.
Other Online Services And Third-Party Features
Our Services may provide links to other online services and websites for your convenience and information, and may include third-party features such as apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins (e.g., Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube). These services, websites, and third-party features may operate independently from us. The privacy practices of these third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked online services or third-party features are not owned or controlled by us, Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com is not responsible for these third parties’ information practices.
Retention Of Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, we will retain your personal information for the duration of our relationship, plus a reasonable period to comply with the applicable statute of limitations or if otherwise required under applicable law.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information we obtain through the Services against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
How To Contact Us
1050 Larrabee Ave Ste. 104
Bellingham WA 98225-7367