Support Healthy Detoxification with FertileDetox
FertileDetox was formulated to support reproductive wellness in healthy women and men by helping the body’s detoxification systems neutralize and remove toxins. The air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, the personal products (shampoos and cosmetics) we apply, and the cleaning supplies we use often contain harmful chemicals. Because of the heavy toll these toxic compounds can exact on our health if they are allowed to build up in our tissues, it is necessary for the human body to devote a significant amount of its resources to removing these dangerous compounds from the body. Consequently, much of the work of the liver and the intestines is devoted specifically to detoxification. Unfortunately, the liver and intestines are constantly bombarded with toxic chemicals and, at times, are not able to eliminate these compounds before they become locked away in the fatty tissues that are located throughout the body.
Tell Me More About FertileDetox
FertileDetox is designed to support reproductive wellness by supporting the efficient elimination of environmental toxins from the body. This unique and comprehensive formula includes vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs and special ingredients that support the body’s own cleansing systems, such as:
- Milk thistle (Silybum marinanum): One of the most popular herbal supplements, milk thistle has been used to support healthy liver function.*
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale): Dandelion has a long history of traditional use as a tonic for the digestive system and the liver.
- Grape seed extract and Green tea extract: These plants contain powerful antioxidants that support the body’s ability to neutralize free radicals, which unstable oxygen compounds that cause cellular damage.
- Calcium d-glucarate: Calcium d-glucarate is the calcium salt of D-glucaric acid, a substance that is produced naturally in small amounts in humans. Glucaric acid is also found in many fruits and vegetables, including oranges, apples, grapefruit and cruciferous vegetables. Calcium d-glucarate supports healthy liver function by slowing the activity of beta-glucoronidase, an enzyme that promotes the reabsorption of toxic chemicals rather than the excretion of these chemicals.
- N-acetyl-cysteine, L-glycine, and L-glutamine: These amino acids are important for the synthesis of glutathione, a powerful antioxidant found within every cell in the body. Glutathione plays an important role in the liver’s detoxification pathways by binding to fat-soluble toxins, allowing these toxins to be excreted more easily. High exposure to toxins uses up glutathione quickly, which means increased synthesis of this vital antioxidant is crucial for efficient detoxification.
- Probiotics: FertileDetox includes a proprietary probiotic blend, including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, and Bifidobacterium longum. Poor diet, stress, illness and certain medications can upset the fragile balance between unhealthy and friendly bacteria in your gut. Supplementing your diet with these friendly bacteria helps to “crowd out” harmful bacteria, thereby increasing the health of the immune and digestive systems and promoting the efficient elimination and neutralization of toxic compounds.
- Citrus pectin: This natural source of soluble dietary fiber improves digestive health by promoting the elimination of heavy metals and by nourishing healthy bacteria in the gut.
- Vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and folate: These vitamins are known as lipotropic agents, which are compounds that support fat metabolism.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
90 capsules (one month supply per person).