Get more breast milk with fewer capsules.
Two of these vegetarian capsules contain the equivalent of 2000 mg of fenugreek seed, a trusted herb, to quickly increase breast milk production. Fenugreek has been used by breastfeeding mothers for centuries to increase breast milk supply. We know today that fenugreek seed is indeed a galactagogue (breast milk enhancer) that contains diosgenin, a plant-based estrogen, which has been shown to increase milk flow and milk production in lactating women.
As a breastfeeding supplement, Fenugreek seed capsules are used by nursing moms to:
- boost breast milk supply in the early months after birth
- maintain a plentiful supply when returning to work
- replenish supply following an illness
Unlike other available Fenugreek supplements, which require many capsules per day, Milkies Fenugreek contains a unique blend of organic Fenugreek Seed Powder, along with a concentrated Fenugreek Seed Powder extract (10:1), delivering a dose equivalent to 2000 mg of standard fenugreek seed powder in just 2 vegetarian capsules each day.
Fenugreek Supplement for Breastfeeding Recommended Use: Take to 4 capsules daily. In most cases, women see an increase in breast milk production within the first 2-3 days after beginning fenugreek supplements, with maximum production within 2 weeks.
While Fenugreek seed has a long history of safe use as a culinary spice and an herbal galactagogue, there are a few important precautions related to using fenugreek supplements:
- Fenugreek can cause sweat and breast milk to smell like maple syrup.
- Fenugreek is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Fenugreek should be used with caution by women with allergies to peanuts.
- Fenugreek can reduce blood glucose levels. Women with diabetes should consult a physician before taking fenugreek.
- Fenugreek can, in some cases, aggravate asthma symptoms. Women with asthma should consult a physician before using fenugreek.
60 capsules (1-month supply)